| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greenville, Tx in October is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 103.1mm (4.1in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:48 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Greenville, Tx October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Greenville, Tx, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Greenville, Tx:
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 202 kms (125.6 miles) NNW
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) WNW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) WSW
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) WSW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 162.9 kms (101.2 miles) WSW
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 120.7 kms (75 miles) SSW
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 217.6 kms (135.2 miles) SW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) SSW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 198.5 kms (123.4 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 254.8 kms (158.3 miles) SSW