| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greenville, Tx in July is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.3 °C (93.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 67.6mm (2.7in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:48 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Greenville, Tx July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Greenville, Tx, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Greenville, Tx:
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 202 kms (125.6 miles) NNW
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) WNW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) WSW
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 76 kms (47.2 miles) WSW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 162.9 kms (101.2 miles) WSW
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 120.7 kms (75 miles) SSW
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 217.6 kms (135.2 miles) SW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) SSW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 198.5 kms (123.4 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 254.8 kms (158.3 miles) SSW